Fjallraven Brenner Pro Winter Trousers
This robust, warm hunting trousers by FJALLRAVEN are ideal for hunting in winter and cold conditions because it is made from soft, rustle-free G-1000® Silent Eco with Hydratic that keeps moisture out. They have a warm lining of high loft mesh from the waist to just below the knees. The knees are reinforced with double layers of fabric for extra durability. The regular waist is cut higher at the back to ensure that the trousers sit well even when crouching down. Reinforced brace zones also allow braces to sit well should you decide to use them.
Two generous leg pockets with flaps have room for maps, a knife, flashlight and other items needed close at hand, and the right-hand one has an inside mesh pocket for a mobile telephone. On the right-hand leg of the M Brenner Pro Winter Trousers by FJALLRAVEN, just above the pocket, there is a strap that can hold an axe. There are also two hand pockets and a rear pocket with hidden buttons.
The knees of the M Brenner Pro Winter Trousers by FJALLRAVEN are pre-shaped and have openings for knee pads (an accessory). The leg endings can be adjusted with Velcro.
- Wind- and waterproof hunting trousers in G-1000® Silent Eco with Hydratic lining
- Warm lining of high loft mesh from the waist to just below the knees
- Knees are reinforced with double layers of fabric
- Pre-shaped knees with opening for knee pad
- Reinforced brace-zones around waist
- Slightly higher in back
- Velcro adjustment at bottom of the leg